About Eversure Touring Insurance
  • Who underwrites the policies?

    Arch Insurance Company (Europe) Limited

  • I don’t own my touring caravan; can I still purchase the policy?

    No, we would not be able to provide a policy.

  • Where and how must my Touring Caravan be stored?

    When your are not using your Touring Caravan, this must be stored either at your permanent home address or secure storage facility.

    Your permanent home address must not be a commercial property.

    The secure storage facility must have the entrance/exit is restricted to authorised persons only. The access must be secured with either a locked gate or barrier with a key entry and exit, with swipe card entry and exit or with key coded entry and exit.


  • Who can purchase the policy?

    You must be a permanent resident of the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man.

  • What is the maximum age of Touring Caravan you can cover?

    The maximum age of a Touring Caravan that we can cover is 14 years.

  • How do I make a claim?


    1. Report to the police any loss or theft of your property, or malicious damage of any kind with reasonable promptness

    2. Have your current policy and Schedule of insurance to hand

    3. Call the 24 hour Claims line - 0344 856 0897  


    All claims are handled by Davies Managed Systems, their contact details are:



    P O Box 2801 Trinity Street 




    ST1 5NA

    Telephone: 0344 856 0897

    Email: arch.caravan@davies-group.com


    A £100.00 excess applies to every claim.


  • What does my policy cover me for?

    Your policy covers you for accidental damage and theft of your touring caravan, trailer tent or folding camper described in your policy schedule and which cannot be moved under its own power.

    Cover includes damage to or loss of the structure, fixtures, fittings and integral fitted furniture and also covers associated caravan equipment but NOT personal belongings.

    This insurance will provide cover, up to a maximum total of 60 days during the period of insurance, while the insured caravan is in Europe (including sea crossings and in the Channel Tunnel).

  • Can you offer cover for permanent residence or business use?

    No, use of the Touring Caravan must be for leisure purposes only and not in connection with any business, profession or for hire and reward.

    We are unable to offer a policy to anyone permanently living in a Touring Caravan.

  • Can my friends and family use the caravan?

    Yes, your relatives or your acquaintances can use your caravan with your permission.

  • Am I still insured if I let the caravan out?

    The policy excludes Loss or Damage if the caravan is let for financial reward.

  • How can I pay?

    You can pay your premium as a one-off payment or in monthly instalments if the premium is over £120.00

  • Where am I covered?

    Cover applies whilst your caravan is within the United Kingdom, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands and for up to 60 days during the period of insurance in Europe.

  • What is Touring Caravan Insurance?

    This is a touring caravan insurance policy, cover is provided for touring caravans used for holiday and leisure purposes and not in connection with any business.

  • What is the excess on a Touring Caravan policy?

    We charge a flat fee of £100 per claim.

  • What is ‘market value’ cover?

    The second-hand value of an item at the time a claim is made taking account of specification, age, depreciation and condition immediately prior to the damage.

    Perhaps an easier way to think of this term is 'what I would get if I sold my caravan now'.

  • What level of public liability is included on the policy?

    Our Touring Caravan policy covers Public Liability up to £2,000,000

  • What is the maximum value of caravan and equipment I can insure?

    We can insure caravan and equipment (combined) up to £30,000.