Eversure at The Photography Show 2019
Find us at Stand A101
After a great show in 2018, we’ll once again be exhibiting at The Photography Show this year. The show takes place from 16th - 19th March 2019 at the NEC in Birmingham.
You’ll be able to find us at the same spot as last year (Stand A101). As always, we’ll be on hand to answer any questions you might have about Eversure and getting your camera equipment covered.
Whether you’re a familiar face or a new connection, we hope you’ll stop by for a quick chat. What’s more, we’ll be handing out an exclusive Photography Show discount to anyone who visits our stand!
If you still need a ticket for the show, you can purchase this by clicking here.
The Photography Show Image Competition
. This Competition Has Now finished
Thank you to everyone who took part, we had hundreds of entrants and we will make our announcement about the winner soon.
This is your chance to become a part of The Photography Show 2019! All you need to do is send us your very best landscape, nature-themed photo to be in with a chance of winning FREE camera insurance for a year! PLUS we'll display your image on our stand in the NEC where it'll be seen by 20,000 people!
How to Enter
You can enter this competition in three ways:
Head to our Facebook page and reply to our competition post with your added photo using the hashtag #evershowpic
Use our Twitter page and add your image to our competition post using the hashtag #evershowpic
You can email your entries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
- The Promotor for this competition is Eversure Ltd.
- The competition will run from 08/02/2019 until 11:59:59am on 15/02/2019.
- Each entrant is allowed a maximum of ten entries. Photos entered must be landscape, not portrait.
- The competition is running through invited Eversure Ltd. Camera customers, Facebook and Twitter only. You cannot enter via another means.
- This promotion is only available to customers who reside in the UK and are 18 years or over.
- By submitting images to the competition you confirm that you are the copyright holder of the image and that the image is your original work. Eversure will ask the winning entrant to supply a high-resolution and/or RAW version of any submitted image (with metadata embedded) in order to verify the source of the image and for the purposes of printing. We recommend that original image file should be at least 60mb in size. Eversure reserves the right to select another winner if a suitable high-resolution image cannot be provided.
- By entering this competition, Entrants retain all copyright over any images submitted, although by entering you agree for your images to be used by Eversure Ltd. for the purpose of promoting the competition. Images will also be displayed on their website, with the winning image being displayed as the Eversure Ltd. The Photography Show backdrop for 2019.
- The winner will receive one year’s free camera insurance, up to a maximum insurance premium of £200 (no cash alternatives). For current Eversure Ltd. customers, this insurance will begin as soon as their current policy expires.
- A winner will be selected during the week beginning 18/02/2019 from entrants who have followed the required instructions set out in these terms.
- A winner will be contacted via DM/PM’s on Facebook or Twitter or via email.
- If the winner does not reply within 24 hours then we reserve the right to select another entry.
- Judging of entries will be carried out by employees of Eversure Ltd. Eversure Ltd.’s decision on the winner is final, no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to co-operate in any future publicity that may arise.
- No purchase necessary to win nor enter.
- Eversure Ltd. reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time.
For those who can’t make it over to the NEC this year, you’ll be pleased to know we’ll be sharing pics straight from the show on our Facebook and Twitter pages.
Be sure to follow us now, so you don’t miss out!