Make a Touring Caravan Insurance Claim
If you need to make a claim on your Eversure Touring Caravan Insurance policy, rest assured we aim to make the claim process simple and efficient.
What to do if you wish to make a claim:
- Report to the police any loss or theft of your property, or malicious damage immediately.
- Have your current policy and Schedule of insurance to hand wherever possible.
- Call our 24 hour Claims line below and we will be pleased to help you.
Claims are handled by Davies Managed Systems
DAVIES MANAGED SYSTEMS
P O Box 2801
Tel: 0344 856 0897
We have a commitment to providing a first-class responsive claim service. Where possible, we will deal with your claim by telephone without you needing to send a completed form, but for an optimum response from our trained staff we will need to know:
- Your name and address, and a contact telephone number.
- Policy number, and period of insurance on the Schedule.
- Full details of the incident –what,where and why – and date and time of loss/damage and if possible an estimate of repair or replacement cost.
- If the incident involves any person other than you please provide their contact details and insurance particulars if known.
- If the police have been informed please advise us of which station you contacted, and what crime or incident reference they have provided.
- If your possessions have been lost or stolen, please provide full details including date of purchase, original cost price, and amount claimed.
Please do not delay contacting us even if all the above information is not immediately available.