Touring Caravan Insurance
Dependable and competitive cover from £85.00 per year
- Accidental damage and theft
- New for old up to 5 years
- Public Liability cover
or call us on:
||Section of Cover
||Caravan & Equipment
||The sum insured shown on your policy schedule
||Recovery & Redelivery Costs
||Reasonable costs as per the policy
||60 days in any policy period
||£75 per day for up to a maximum of 14 days
||Return to Your Home
||Family & Friends
||Holiday use included Sections 1-4 and 7
Key Policy Exclusions (see Policy Wording for all exclusions)
- The amount of the excess shown in the policy schedule.
- Theft of the touring caravan unless a hitch lock and wheel clamp or axle lock are fitted in accordance with policy requirements.
- Theft of equipment when the caravan is unoccupied unless there has been violent and forcible entry.
- Theft, attempted theft, malicious damage or vandalism if not reported to the Police within a reasonable time.
- Electrical or mechanical failure, depreciation, weathering, wear and tear, infestation, mildew, corrosion, rot or any similar gradually operating cause.
- Damage caused by or arising from animals, pets, moths or vermin, e.g. chewing, scratching, tearing or fouling.
- Damage to personal possessions, any mechanically propelled vehicle, pedal cycle or water craft.
- Damage as a result of deception, use of forged cheques, invalidity of payment mechanism or similar.
- Damage as a result of theft or attempted theft by you or any occupant or user of your caravan.
- Damage deliberately caused by you or any occupant or user of your caravan.
- Damage to tyres.
- Damage arising from use of portable heaters with a naked flame.
- Damage arising from seepage of water into the caravan through seams or seals.
- Any damage or liability occurring or arising prior to or after the period of insurance.
- Damage or liability which is insured under any other policy of insurance.
- Liability in respect of any person other than you, unless the person seeking the benefit of the cover observes the terms and conditions of this policy and is not entitled to cover under any other policy.
- Liability for death, injury or illness to you, any employee of you, friends and family.
- Liability for damage to property owned by or in the custody or control of you or any person to whom the caravan is lent.
- Liability arising from any deliberate or willful or malicious act.
- Liability arising from the ownership or possession of an animal included under the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991 (and any amending legislation).
- Liability whilst the caravan is being towed, including if it becomes detached from the towing vehicle. (This cover should be provided by the towing vehicle).
- Exclusions also apply for computer virus and date recognition failure, contamination and pollution, radioactive contamination, terrorism and sabotage, war, sonic bangs, asbestos, toxic mold and financial sanctions, all as described in the policy.
If you’re looking for comprehensive Caravan cover at competitive prices take a few minutes to contact us for a simple quote.
Our cover will protect you from bumps and scrapes, to theft and total loss. We also include 14 days alternative accommodation of up to £75 a day if the caravan is unusable as a result of an insured peril. If your caravan holidays and leisure time are precious to you, let Eversure give you the peace of mind that you’re covered correctly.