Eversure Photographer of the Year 2020
Welcome to the home of the very first Eversure Photographer of the Year Awards.
Entries are now closed. Thank you to everyone who signed up. The results will be announced soon.
We're interested in finding out some hidden UK gems of the photography world. If you're a photographer, no matter what your skill level is, we want to hear from you. Whether you're an amateur enthusiast or seasoned professional, we're encouraging anyone who is passionate about photography to enter.
The winner will receive £250 plus the coveted Eversure Photographer of the Year award, an exclusive digital badge to display on your blog or website. Your very own professional page on Eversure's website and a link to your work.
We will also be offering out highly commended awards, the recipients of which will receive exclusive digital badge awards too.
The theme this year is: "My Great Britain". We want to see photos that define what Britain is to you. This can be a natural, uninterrupted landscape or an urban wide angle, or even a family portrait. as long as the photo showcases the little island we call home and was taken in the last 12 months , you can enter it.
2019 Winner - Kevin Rudeforth. Victoria Dock on the Humber Estuary in Hull, East Yorkshire
How to Enter
Sorry, entries are now closed.
2019 Highly Commended - Mike Donnelly
Terms and Conditions
- The promotor of this competition is Eversure Ltd.
- The competition is open to residents of mainland United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Eversure Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Each participant can only enter themselves once, multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Entrants will be judged by the Eversure Camera Insurance team.
- Entrants will retain copyright of their imagery at all times and will always be credited alongside their picture.
- By submitting your photos, you agree for Eversure to use them for marketing and publicity purposes only related to this and future photography competitions on a limited usage rights basis, including both digital and printed mediums.
- The last date for entrants is 30th March 2020. Entrants after this date won't be counted.
- Winners will be announced on 3rd April 2020.
- Eversure Ltd. shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Eversure Ltd. also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
If you're interested in our insurance for yourself, then head over to our Camera Insurance page to find out more and whether our policy can help give you the peace-of-mind you need.