Need to make a claim?
We know how distressing it can be if you have had your photography equipment damaged or stolen. Don’t worry, we have a process will deal with your claim as quickly as possible, so you can get back behind the lens.
What you will need to make a claim
To make it easier for you to submit a claim we have listed a few bits of key information for you:
- In respect of any theft or malicious damage claim you must inform the police and obtain a crime reference number, this will be requested when processing your claim.
- You will need to supply your evidence of ownership.
- Any repairs or replacement of items without prior authorisation from our claims team may prejudice your claim.
- If you require replacement equipment whilst we repair or replace an Insured Item, we can cover the hiring cost but you must submit a claim first, and you must get approval from our claim handlers before you hire the equipment.
- All claims forms will be assessed within 5 working days of receipt. The underwriter’s claim handler will contact you directly to acknowledge your claim and hopefully a decision can be made at the time of the assessment. Should any further information be required, we will contact you as soon as possible.