Studio Cover
Photography Insurance Explained
By , 1 December 2021

What is Studio Cover?

If you own a studio for your photography work, whether you use it simply as an office or use it as a space for clients and shoots, having studio cover will help protect your fixtures and fittings from theft and accidental damage.

We offer studio cover at either £2000 or £5000 worth of studio furniture, meaning you’ve got flexibility in how much you would like covered.

Do I Need It?

You only need to consider studio cover if you own or rent a studio space for your photography.

Always check the policy wording if you need more info about what exactly is covered before you purchase a policy.

How Do I Claim?

If you’ve suffered an accident in your studio or you returned to find your belongings stolen, it could be catastrophic for your business. That’s why, when it comes to making a claim, we’ve tried to keep it as simple as we can.

The first thing you need to do is head to our claim form and find out what you need to get started with your claim.

If a crime has been committed then you’ll almost certainly need a crime refence number, so make sure you contact the police as soon as you can.

If you’re sure it’s just an accident, then you won’t need a crime reference number and you could start your claims process straight away.

I've Still Got Some Questions...

No problem, you can check out our FAQs at the bottom of our Photography Insurance page for more answers.

Equally, you can get in touch with our fantastic customer service team by using our contact us form